Dedicated Personal Injury Lawyer for Accident Victims in Columbia and Across South Carolina
Whether you live in Columbia, Greenville, Charleston, Myrtle Beach, or anywhere in between, you never expect to be injured in an accident. Because of that, the weeks and months that follow can be frustrating, confusing, and overwhelming. My job is to take that stress away and ensure that if you have been wronged by the actions of another individual or business, you are able to focus on getting well while we navigate the insurance and legal system for you. The Law Office of Kenneth Berger provides professional, compassionate, highly experienced service for clients in these key areas:
- Car Accidents: If you were injured in an auto accident that was caused by another person, we will seek to obtain the compensation the law says you deserve. This includes individuals involved in DUI crashes, head-on collisions, and even pedestrians who were hit by a car.
- Bicycle Accidents: Even when a bicyclist is following the rules of the road, it is not uncommon for someone operating a motor vehicle to act negligently and hit the rider.
- Boating Accidents: There are many beautiful lakes for boating in the area, but some boat operators fail to remember that distracted driving and drunk driving are just as dangerous on the open water.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Columbia motorcycle accidents can be especially catastrophic simply because there's little to protect a motorcycle rider from other vehicles or the hard, unforgiving pavement.
- Truck Accidents: One of the most frustrating parts of dealing with a truck accident is negotiating with aggressive insurance companies. Don't deal with these insurance adjusters on your own—contact Kenneth Berger.
- Workers' Compensation: Whether you are a nurse, police officer, construction worker, or factory employee, being injured at work can be devastating. Many injured workers don't know how to deal with the workers' compensation system and don't want to lose their jobs.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: One of the most frustrating parts of suffering a TBI is that many people don’t understand or appreciate your “hidden” injury. The Law Office of Kenneth Berger provides TBI clients with the understanding and 1-on-1 time they need most.
- Burn Injuries: The pain following a burn can be immeasurable and life-changing. My firm's job is to make sure the insurance company understands the effects of the injury on your life.
- Defective Products: When we purchase products, we trust that they are going to work properly. When that product is either defectively designed or defectively manufactured, you and your loved ones are at risk of severe injury.
- Injuries to Children: If you are a parent, you may feel outraged or lost when your child is injured. My firm is committed to protecting the interests of injured children and will do everything we can to ensure justice.
- Nursing Home Abuse: The decision to place your loved one in a nursing home is hard enough, but when the facility you have entrusted to care for that loved one acts negligently, serious consequences often follow. I will fight for the injured nursing home resident and attempt to make sure the responsible individuals won't be able to hurt anyone ever again.
- Wrongful Death: The sudden loss of a loved one is devastating. I am committed to helping grieving families in Columbia pursue accountability and compensation from the people whose reckless actions had fatal consequences.